Creation of the SynchroniCITY installation
To translate the project from being a piece that the user interacted with by moving a mouse to position a cursor on the screen to an installation that responded to body movements required a complete re-working of the structure behind the piece.
The development process of the SynchroniCITY installation was in six stages:
1. Production of the QuickTime VR scenes;
3. Configuration of the video interpretation and MIDI software;
4. Creation of the self-running Director launch movie and controller panel;
5. Adaptation of the main Director movie to react to MIDI signals;
6. In situ configuration and calibration of the camera set-up.